This website is owned and operated by Nick Soper, its successors and assignees (we, our or us). It is available at www.collegeapproadmap/membersonly (website) and may be available through other addresses or channels approved by us. It is used to sell, deliver and host our program called the CollegeAppRoadMap.
Please carefully read these Terms.
If you have questions, please contact us using the contact details below.
Your use of the website indicates that you have had access to view and thoroughly read these Terms and that you have accepted these Terms.
- Information: The information, opinions and documents contained on this website (Information) are intended for general information purposes. Your specific needs, objectives or circumstances are not taken into account and it is not personal advice or professional advice. Any reliance you place on the Information is at your own risk. Before acting on any Information, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your own personal circumstances, do your own research and seek professional advice, where necessary.
- Amendment to Terms: These Terms may be amended without notice from time to time as directed by us. Your use of our website following any potential amendments indicates that you accept these amendments. It is your responsibility to check the Terms regularly to be made aware of changes. Continue to use the website only if you accept and will comply with any new or additional Terms or Information.
- Your warranties: You warrant to us that you possess the capacity to legally enter these Terms and form a contract with us, and that you have read and understood these Terms, prior to any use of the website.
- License to use the website: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, non-transferable license to use the website for your own personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with these Terms. Any and all other uses are strictly prohibited without our prior formal written consent. You will not use the Services, Content or the website in connection with any commercial ventures or projects except those that are specifically and formally endorsed or approved in full by the owner of the CollegeAppRoadMap.
- Prohibited use or conduct: By entering into this contract, you agree that you must not and will not:
- Use the website for any activity or transmit any material from the website:
- unless you hold all of the necessary rights, licenses and consents to do so;
- that infringes the intellectual property of any person or entity;
- that would cause you or us to directly or indirectly breach any law, regulation or other legal code;
- that harasses, threatens, offends or restricts any person or entity;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be inappropriate, indecent, malicious, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, threatening or harmful or in breach of privacy; or
- that would potentially bring us, or the website, into question;
- Prevent, delay or inhibit any user from using the website;
- Use the website or website name to send any unsolicited or unlicensed email messages;
- Attempt to or tamper with, modify or otherwise alter the website, knowingly or carelessly disabling any features or transmitting any virus, or interfering in any harmful way with the website, including )but not limited to) the use of trojan horses, piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with any part of the website; or
- Assist or knowingly allow any other person to commit any of the above acts.
- Right to possession and ownership of intellectual property: Our website contains material which is owned by us, including but not limited to the program names, website URL, software, content, design, images, graphics, appearance and layout of our website. You agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the website, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. Your use of the website does not grant you a license to, or act as a right to, use any of the intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, displayed on the website without the express written permission of the owner. You must not breach any intellectual property rights connected with this website. This includes but is not limited to:
- altering any of the code or the material on the website;
- causing any of the material on the website to be framed or embedded in any other website or location;
- creating derivative or related works from any of the content of the website; or
- using the website or any of the Information for commercial purposes.
- Any and all content that you submit knowingly or unknowingly onto this website is no longer protected by any legal or ethical right to privacy
- By accepting these Terms, you agree to respect the privacy of any third party and that you will not repurpose or republish any information that is shared on this website on any other platform.
- We agree that your name and personal information that you share with us will be kept private, other that in the case that you yourself knowingly or unknowingly revoke your own right to privacy by sharing your own information on the website where it may be viewed by others.
- If we believe that you have compromised the privacy of any third party, we reserve the right to remove your content and revoke your access to the website immediately and without refund.
- Your content: If you choose to add any content on the website, you:
- warrant to us that you have the necessary legal rights to post the content;
- grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable and transferable right and license to use that content in any way (including but not limited to reproducing, altering, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorize any other person to do so; and
- you consent to any act or omission which would otherwise pose to constitute an infringement of your moral rights (as with any content in which any third party has moral rights, you are responsible to ensure that the third party has consented in the same manner).
- Third party information: The website may contain third party information, including but not limited to comments made by users, guest articles or posts, additional resources or recommendations and advertisements (Third Party Information). We do not control, endorse, sponsor or monitor any Third Party Information, including any products or services mentioned in Third Party Information. You agree to do your own investigation with respect to the suitability of any Third Party Information for you.
- Third party links and websites: This website may contain links to websites owned by third parties (Third Party Websites). We do not control, endorse, sponsor or monitor Third Party Websites, including any information, products or services mentioned on Third Party Websites.You agree to do your own investigation with respect to the suitability of any Third Party Websites for you.
- Reservation of rights: We reserve the right to change or delete any and all of your content, Third Party Information and/or Third Party Websites, as well as to block any user if we believe that any violation of these Terms has been made, or for any other reason, in our sole discretion.
- Delays and outages: We are not responsible or accountable for any delays or interruptions to the website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any delay or interruption. We cannot warrant that the website will be available at any given time. We may at any time (and without notifying you), discontinue the website in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the website at any time.
- Limitation of liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect or incidental, suffered by you or any third party, or claims made against you or any third party which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the website. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all guarantees or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms or laws to the extent applicable.
- Disclaimer: The website is provided to you without warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability and/or fitness for a certain purpose. We do not guarantee that the functions contained in any material on the website will be error free, that any defects will be corrected, that the website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components, or that the website will operate on a continuous basis or be available at any time. We make no representations, warranties or guarantee, express or implied, about:
- the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any Information, images, products or services contained on the Site for any purpose;
- Third Party Information; or
- Third Party Websites.
You read, use, and act on any and all information contained on the website, Third Party Information and/or Third Party Websites, solely at your own risk.
- Indemnity: By using the website, you enter into an agreement to fully indemnify and hold us (and our directors, employees, contractors and agents) harmless from and against all claims, suits, demands, damages, actions, liabilities or expenses (including legal costs), including negligence, arising out of or connected to:
- your use of or access to the website;
- any breach of these Terms made by you; or
- any willful or negligent act or omission by you.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the website. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted by them, may not be transferred by you, but may be assigned by us without any restriction.
- Breach of Terms: You may only use the website in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose. By using the website, you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and agree that they are reasonable terms. We reserve the right to remove any and all content found to be in breach of intellectual property rights, or which in our opinion is deemed inappropriate. If you act in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to block you from use of the website. If we do not act in relation to a breach of these Terms by you, this does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches of these Terms by you. Any and all rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Exclusion of competition: You are prohibited from using the website, including the Information, in any way that competes with our business or program. If you breach this term, we will hold you responsible for any loss that we may sustain, and hold you fully accountable for any profits that you may make from any use that was not formally permitted by us. We reserve the right to exclude any person or entity from using the website and Information in our discretion.
- Enforceability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the provision will not apply in that jurisdiction and is deemed not to have been included in these Terms in that jurisdiction. The remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by us and termination may occur at any time and without any form of notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in the Terms will continue to remain and be upheld.
- Disputes of Terms: You agree to use your best effort to use respectful mediation and negotiation to resolve any minor or major dispute arising out of or relating to these set Terms prior to resorting to an external resolution process. Please notify us expressly in writing of any dispute you may have and allow reasonable time for any possible dispute to be addressed by us.
- Delivery Method: Payment for this programs is taken on this site using a secure merchant account facility. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details within a reasonable amount of time. We will attempt to send your access details via email within 1 working day. If you have any questions about your order or access please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy: Refund conditions are as per the sales page at www.collegeapproadmap.com/welcome and constitute a refund period of 10 days after Module 1 of the course has been released. Refunds may not be requested until after the program starts. Refunds will not be given after July 17th, 2016. In order to secure a full refund from June 28th, 2016 through 11:59pm on July 17th, 2016, families must submit every completed course assignment available from Modules 1 through 3. If we believe that you have breached any of these Terms, we reserve the right to revoke your access to this program and this website without refund or explanation at any time.
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
Nick Soper // Creative College Prep
333 W Washington Blvd #412
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292